Working on it

Here are some paintings I am currently working on. Not too sure of the titles yet. The pink one is going to have a Jack Daniels bottle in the middle. I should be finished with all of them by next week. With the girl painting I have been working on adding some texture to the border. There will be spiderwebs when its all finished...still  a little iffy on putting roses in there or not. The bearded man, he just needs line work and details. I'm sure excited about these paintings! I already have a bunch of new ideas for others!

I'm hoping I can bust out some more these coming weeks, July will be crazy for me, I have my best friend coming in to town and also my family. July will probably be a break from painting.

Well I hope you enjoy the sneak peak of my art! Thanks again for all the love and support!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Update: Upcoming projects, life and more!

New City, New Art - Progress marches on

Free Hand