Working on the New

Hey everyone! 

So Ive been on Vacation for the past month. Just now getting back into the grove of things..I Was planning on starting some new pieces this week, but unfortunately my work schedule has been changed, which fucks up everything!

Well anyways, I've got a lot of new and great ideas that will come to life soon! I'm hoping I can get started at the end of this or next week!

Also the computer I normally use has broken, so until I get it fixed, I will be using my laptop...which doesn't have any of my pictures on here! LAME..

Well Ill keep you posted and hopefully I can get some new things going soon! Until then here are some pictures that inspire me!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Update: Upcoming projects, life and more!

New City, New Art - Progress marches on

Free Hand