Robots!

So Ive been working on gifts for my niece and nephew! They are 2 and 4 and have a million toys, so I was looking for something different to give them! So I do what I do best, painted! I've always loved drawing robots, I struggled with which design to use, so I went with a more classic robot look for both. It was so much fun to paint! I love doing bright and bold paintings, def my favorite!

Well here are some pictures! Remember all Dead Love Art is for sale on Etsy and I also do commission work, so If you'd like a sweet robot painting, or something else..please feel free to message me on my Facebook!

 Getting Started..Need my redbull!

Trying to figure out their mouth design..I think I re did it like 5 million times!
Finished Products!
Dead Love Art EtsyDead Love Art Facebook




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New City, New Art - Progress marches on

Update: Upcoming projects, life and more!

Working on it