Finished piece & new work


So I've attached some pictures! One is of my newest creation "Fay of the deep dark blue"! I absolutely love this painting. This piece has not only been a pain in the ass at times but an eye opener. I love that every time I paint I always learn something new, not from a lesson but just from trial and error and being creative with my techniques! This helps me become more and more confident in what I'm doing, which is something I have always struggled with! 
Anyways, check it out and tell me what you think!!!

The second photo is of my newest project! I'm extremely excited about this one and can't wait to see how this will turn out! Stay tuned for more updates!

All my art is available for sale on etsy.com/shop/deadloveart 

I also take request for custome pieces!
Enjoy
Kay D
Dead Love Art


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Update: Upcoming projects, life and more!

New City, New Art - Progress marches on