Update: Upcoming projects, life and more!

Hey all! I know I haven't really been keeping up with this blog as much as I can. I wish I had more time to just sit and type whats been going on, so here is a bit of an update! If your not already following me on Instagram, please do-There you'll get to see behind the scenes looks of creations on working on and more! Follow me @Deadluvart

  So life has just been crazy, there are times every one has where it all just seems non-stop. That's pretty much where I'm at currently. Still juggling two jobs-my art which one day I pray to be able to do full time and my job at the zoo! Don't get me wrong I love my zoo family but living with all this hand pain from overworking it-gets old at times. I know one day I'll have to make a choice, but for now ill keep gimping along.

  So I have been working on a few different things currently. One is a super huge secret, so that's all I can say about that, more on that next year! I've also been working on a few doggy paintings! These have been a lot of fun for me and something completely different than what I normally do. Its great to see the progression I have made with my creations in these past years and I feel like I'm finally getting that confidence I need! Although doing these have been a lot of fun, I am SO ready to just focus on my works in progress. I have these super dope eyeball flora paintings I'm really into lately and wanting to really hone in on that, kinda create a universe of creepy dead love plants and creatures. I also love the idea of taking a classic design like a botanical print and making it creepy!

  I'm also getting ready to start ordering some prints of upcoming work and some already done like my Mother piece. In addition ill be ordering some stickers of my new logo-thinking holograpic ones!

  Check out my IG for more updates and photos of my work and projects. (@DeadLuvArt)

 You can purchase my art on my etsy: esty.com/shop/deadloveart

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New City, New Art - Progress marches on